Anglebury Press Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.angleburypress.co.uk (“Our Site”) and (subject to the limited exceptions in section 6, below) we do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us (see section 5, below). Any personal data we do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
“We/Us/Our” means Anglebury Press Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 6673432, whose registered address is Unit 8, Holes Bay Park, Sterte Avenue West, Poole, Dorset BH15 2AA, and whose main trading address at the same address.
2. Information About Us
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
1. As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
2. If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 9 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
3. For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect?
1. Subject to section 5.2, we do not collect any personal data from you. We do not place cookies on your computer or device, nor do we use any other means of data collection.
2. If you send us an email, we may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
1. If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
2. As noted above, we do not generally collect any personal data. If you contact us and we obtain your personal details from your email, we may use them as follows:
3. Any and all emails containing your personal data will be deleted no later than 7 years after initial receipt.
4. You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it unless we are required by law to keep it for a period of time.
5. We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes without your express authorisation.
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
1. We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
7.2 Your data will only be stored in the UK.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
3. Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
1. Password protected software systems.
2. Limited access rights to data
8. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details at email@example.com, or using the contact details below in section 9.
9. Contacting Us